Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: EQ2 client crash when load ext isxri  (Read 6622 times)

Lars

• View Profile
EQ2 client crash when load ext isxri
« on: December 29, 2015, 05:50:59 pm »
Subject tells it all, almost.. On my box I have had ISXRI working in november but now when trying to load it crash the client. Every time... And just to add to the confusion, I have it working on three other computers without any problem.
I have removed and replaced the .dll with the lates, I made a new profile with only ext isxeq2 to load... and the problem persists.

Any idea what to try next is much appreciated:)

Herculezz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: EQ2 client crash when load ext isxri
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 04:19:12 pm »
Any crash log or anything? if its just the one computer, have you tried copying the entire EQ2 and Innerspace folders from a working computer onto that one? even a fresh reinstall, sounds like something is corrupt to make it crash just on the one computer. try a full reinstall of everything first see what happens!

Coldfinger

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 09:46:50 am »
Same exact problem.  Used ISXRI for a full day of amazing botting - next day can not get the thing to load.  Instantanly crashes EQ2 when issuing 'ext ISXRI' at the console.  Completely deleted my InnerSpace directory and reloaded InnerSpace, ISBOXER, ISXEQ2; nothing seems to fix the problem.  Competitors botting library still works fine... but really want to use ISXRI as it combines the Scripting and Combat into one.  Much simpler.

Lorgalis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 10:13:00 am »
I have a machine that has this exact problem. It used to run RI fine then I didn't use it on that one for awhile, now it crashes Innerspace any time I try and run it on that machine.

I have reinstalled all ISX components from scratch and in fact I recently even reinstalled the entire OS as well. Makes no difference. Just won't run on that machine.

I can send you the Innerspace crash log. Where would you like it sent?

Coldfinger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 07:24:32 am »
Actually, I was able to get this fixed with the help from some really nice folks in the ISXRI Discord Channel.  As it turned out it was an error due to ntdll.dll.  Looking further into this, as there can be several different reasons for a ntdll error - mine turned out to be a corrupt Windows user profile.  I just created another account on my Windows machine, logged in and had no further issues.

Krypto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 08:47:51 am »
Same issue for me....logged in for the first time it asked for login and psw as soon as i hit ok it crashed eq2....