Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ISXRI and CombatBot Development  (Read 4978 times)

Herculezz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
ISXRI and CombatBot Development
« on: November 18, 2015, 02:04:32 am »
Hello everyone, I am very sorry to post this message, On sunday 11-15 my 11 year old son fell from a 20ft tree and cracked open his skull and face, Since then I have been in and out of the hospital with him as he was undergoing brain surgery. He is doing well now but has a very long road ahead of him and for the time being my primary focus needs to be on him, I will be spending most of my time at his bed side for the next cpl weeks, I know this totally sucks for you all and the timing couldn't be worse for this, and I do sincerely apologize for that. I will not be stopping development on ISXRI nor CombatBot at all, just for the next cpl weeks it will be slowed, previously I had expected to get in here on the xpac hitting the ground running and busting out as much content as fast as humanly possible for yall testing but unfortunately I probably wont even be able to get started at all this week and most likely next week either. Thank you again, for all your hard work beta testing my products and as time progresses development will again be moving full steam ahead.

OkIamhere

• View Profile
Re: ISXRI and CombatBot Development
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 08:38:09 pm »
I am very sorry to hear about your son. I hope he makes a speedy and full recovery.

ILikeBeer

• View Profile
Re: ISXRI and CombatBot Development
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 11:32:48 am »
Your kids and Family first.  Thanks for taking the time to inform everyone of your situation.  Prayers to you and your family.