Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Continued Issues  (Read 6496 times)

OkIamhere

• View Profile
Continued Issues
« on: September 25, 2015, 06:20:34 am »
Ok so as much as I love the product I may be to inept to use it!!

I am still having issues with the tank targeting self after combat. I have checked character settings for type of forced damage i.e. ranged or melee. I have checked to be sure in the UI that "tab" is set for next target. I checked in Ogre to be sure that auto hunt and scan for targets are checked. And also checked all items for REI (must be equipped to use).

I am now having an issue when I load ext isxri, it instantly crashes me to the desktop. I deleted all thgbot and ri files, downloaded new ones, still happens. I can load thgbot just not ri.

This is unfortunate as I like the product tremendously. However I can not raid with only three groups if my fourth is crashing and can not run heroics if my tanks target themselves. I am open to any suggestions from anyone at this point (and going back to Pong on Activision because I am not savvy enough to run the complicated stuff is not a viable suggestion). I am sure it is something not set in my system somewhere that I am missing.

aleda

• View Profile
Re: Continued Issues
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 04:08:25 pm »
i had a very similar issue i had to reinstall windows was the only way i was able to fix it

Herculezz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 05:11:06 pm »
The crash issue I have not been able to replicate, I belive it has something to do with WinAPI createthread and something being corrupt on your system (it uses create thread to auth and update so your eq2 game does not freeze during those processes) But I do not currently know a fix other then what was posted a reinstall of windows. I can throw together a test dll without this feature and see if it still crashes you and go from there. let me know

OkIamhere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 07:34:58 pm »
It Gomes me an option to send a crash report for each instance. I will grB a screen shot or copy the text so you can see it next time I run it. Thanks for putting so much effort into this for me. It is greatly appreciated!!

Herculezz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 12:47:31 am »
Ok, are you still having any of these issues?

OkIamhere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 04:34:52 am »
Yes

Herculezz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 05:13:12 pm »
which ones are you still experiencing? are you using CombatBot now instead of THGBot and what version of RI