Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: CD Solo Zones  (Read 2195 times)

Freeze

• View Profile
CD Solo Zones
« on: April 03, 2019, 04:19:47 pm »
Heroic Fire I solo --  The bots miss the second precursor add that needs to be killed to spawn the subsequent named.  This happens pretty frequently depending on the class. 

Heroic Fire II solo --  The pathing needs to be changed.  On the first right turn, the toon tends to go on the cliff and falls off.  There is no need to make this right turn.  Also the pathing should occur away from that edge.  This happens pretty frequently. 

Fire EH -- The pathing is off somehow.  Toons tend to get stuck about 10m from the port site near the last name.  Also if they finish zone, sometimes they move back to the first area and just stay there.

Air I solo -- need to turn off shinies for the 2nd name and last name.  Toon tends to get stuck in a loop or gets stuck behind a stump or shelf

Air II solo -- for some inexplicable reason after killing final name,  the toon heads back to the third name and just stands there.  Also the toon gets stuck behind a rock wall after retrieving an item for the first name.  Can just ignore that item. 

Air EH -- The toons sometimes do not activate the trial. 

Water I solo -- certain classes like wardens get stuck at the edge of the tube.  You have to nudge them upwards to get them out of the tube.  Happens almost all of the time on affected classes.  Also, some toons just stand on the platforms without aggroing adds about 30m or 50m.  They target them but don't move. 

Water II solo -- toons get knocked off platform quite frequently.  Need to path the toon to aggro mob then run to a safe place to fight the mobs.  Maybe in the hallways rather than on open platform. 

Fixing these problems would make the instances almost flawless.  But right now they require almost constant supervision. 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 07:00:35 am by Freeze »