Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: KA: Beyond the Veil  (Read 2995 times)

woozy

• View Profile
KA: Beyond the Veil
« on: February 03, 2018, 05:21:31 am »
I've noticed at least 2 issues with RQ running Beyond the Veil. The first one is after the first step when it hails the NPC in Kelethin/Neriak and then makes its way to Thalumbra. Initially the pathing goes wrong and it just flies right into the big barrier of rock in the middle of the zone, slowly creeping to the right until it gets into Outer Maldura. Then it'll start creeping the other way, still trying to fly through the rock, and eventually it'll correct itself and fly around it all. This has happened with 3 different toons so far so I know it's not just some outlier. I forgot to debug to see if anything's there, next time I'll try to remember.

Okay then it eventually reaches Queen Alwenielle and she sends me after the blushing umbrites. When my toon gets there they get stuck, as in I have to pause it and get them in the correct position and then it'll keep going. The problem appears to be that it flies over certain objects and then drops to reach the umbrites, instead of flying underneath the objects before dropping, if that makes sense.

Thanks for your time! Let me say again that I love this program.

Herculezz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: KA: Beyond the Veil
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 06:06:16 pm »
The first part of this has been fixed for the next update