Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Tested almost every zone.  (Read 3199 times)

zambo

• View Profile
Tested almost every zone.
« on: November 04, 2015, 12:16:11 am »
First thing, for some reason the RZ is not working on BB/CHH and Temple started on thursday last week i think.
Z: zones works perfectly.
BB: Hoist the Yellow
Second name, there is an orc next to him that my dudes have issues pulling im I have to manually move my coercer up to be able to pull him.
After the second name is dead they seem to every single time fall off underneath the pier (or whatever it is) and they get stuck.
Third name this does not happen all the time but in a rare occasion the toons get stuck on the plane where the boss roots you and the tank keeps moving after is dead so when they get unstuck they try to catch up but they end up falling off into the water.
Captain, my dudes are very well geared and this fight should be very easy, but for whatever reason I have to intervene.  My tank wants to target the cannon guys and not get the mass of dudes that come after he makes himself giant.
BB: Event. Last name, they don't seem to wanna pick up the vials on their own , but the rest is perfect.
BB:
CHH: As I pointed it on the other trail they are still getting stuck on the bottom of the stair before you come up.
CHH: Den
The Spider when they set for her the are behind the big ball so they enchanter cant pull her due to line of sight so I move her a little bit to the side and then starts working.
Ossuary ROM
Preator Pheris: I had a lot of times they get stuck when running backto the middle they they would wipe.
Ossuary Sanguine Fountain:
Third name Kderu i think is its name, sometimes it seems to forget who the real boss is an the x2 comes up most of the times my guys can still finish it but others they wipe.
Ossuarry Event: I wish but we are almost into the next exp so it does not matter.
RC Distillery: It would be nice if there was 2 versions of this the long one (every name) the short one ( just 4).
The name upstairs that is sleeping if you have grogmaga's key they get stuck until the chest expires bc they cant loot it since is lore.
The Red Corsair, it simply did not work for me tried it a few times but my tank would keep just targeting him and doing nothing.I dont know if I was doing something wrong. Last name ran fine.
Event (non Challenge) at the beginning my tank targets mobs that cant be pulled due to LOS. Maybe is the same issue I have with the other zones and is bc I dont have sever hate on my coercer.
Last name my tank seems to miss some "Stoways lush" and gets lost from there. I did not try challenge but did both manually.
I have to say you have done an awesome job and cb is doing great too. I try to do some Temple tomorrow.

Herculezz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Tested almost every zone.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 05:08:49 pm »
TY for the feedback I will look into these. And yes a good portion of the problem is severhate, it is required in a lot of instances, I will not rely on Sever Hate in the upcoming xpac Coding but at this point in the xpac it would be too much overhaul to change all coding for AoM.