Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Epic 2.0 Timelines based on type.  (Read 3143 times)

rgp

• View Profile
Epic 2.0 Timelines based on type.
« on: March 03, 2018, 07:59:45 pm »
I'm not sure how possible this is so bear with me.

How great would it be though, if someone like me could just click Epic 2.0 Prereqs for Scouts or Fighters or Priests or Mages and just have it go?

Stay with me. I have so many toons and it's very time consuming to know what I have done and haven't done on them. RQ pretty much already does this where it searches your journal for what you've done when you start a timeline.

How great would it be if I was to hit Epic 2.0 Prereqs for Scouts. It searches Kunark Ascending, see's I'm finished. Then searches Order of the Rime and see's i'm not. Starts Order of the Rime. Presumably finishes Order of the Rime, then searches for KUrn's Tower Access. See's I've done that so searches for Cobalt Scar and sees I need a few quests in that to finish.

Even at minimum, having the RQ show Epic 2.0 pre-reqs and then have that broken down by type would be helpful.

Click Epic 2.0 pre-reqs > Click Scout / Fighter / Priest / Mage > Display the pre-reqs that are relevant for the archtype.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 08:02:07 pm by rgp »

Herculezz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Epic 2.0 Timelines based on type.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 03:27:00 am »
type ri e2 in your console and it will tell you what is and is not done for your toons.

rgp

• View Profile
Re: Epic 2.0 Timelines based on type.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 12:42:06 am »
That's extremely helpful but only a small part of the feature i'm requesting.